Shale uses JIRA for
tracking issues. To add new issues or comments in JIRA, you may need to
and log in first.
If you would like to report a bug, or raise an enhancement request with
Shale please do the following:
- Use the links below to search existing bug reports and RFEs
(request for enhancement). If you find your issue listed,
then please add a comment with your details.
- Search the Search the mailing list archive.
You may find your issue or idea has already been discussed.
Create a new issue in JIRA, for project "Shale" with
the appropriate issue type. (NOTE: because JIRA now has
a project set up for Shale, there is no longer a need to
follow the former convention of prefixing issue subjects
Please also remember these points:
- the more information you provide, the better we can help you
- test cases are vital, particularly for any proposed enhancements
- the developers of Shale are all unpaid volunteers
For more information on subversion and creating patches see the
Apache Contributors Guide
You may also find these links useful: